Award Wining Construction Services Since 1981
EMMA Corporation was formed in 1981 and incorporated in 1984. EMMA Corporation has continuously provided experienced and quality construction services to the Los Angeles community for more than 31 years. EMMA Corporation is proud to be one of the most trusted construction companies in the city’s public arena.
EMMA Corporation has since expanded greatly, putting more of its resources into the residential real estate market, finding huge success in the several projects it has already developed and continually expanding within the field.
We have expended a tremendous amount of time and energy to build a solid foundation for prosperous construction. Truth and integrity are the bricks and mortar of our foundation. Trust and genuine respect for clients are the major elements of this foundation. We truly believe in communication and collaboration. It is through partnering, clear communication and close coordination with our clients that we achieve the mutual goal of delivering a quality project on schedule and within budget. Our success stems from our internal team of diverse professionals, and we all take great pride in building quality projects.
EMMA Corporation has identified and integrated certain core ethical values that over the years have become the fiber of our existence; honesty, fairness, consideration, respect for others, accountability, reliability, dedication and the pursuit of excellence are the essence of our management team’s value.
EMMA Corporation constantly maintains such values by generously rewarding those who strive to thoroughly understand our philosophy and who seek to enthusiastically apply it.. Our commitment to these principles is reflected in the success of our works.
EMMA has dominated construction and development within the Southern California region and will continue to do so for many years to come.
Awards & Recognitions
- Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD)
- Nick Family Trust
- Walnut Auto Center
- Butler Development & City West Properties
- California State University Los Angeles (CSULA)
- Burbank Glendale Airport Authority
- Los Angeles Department of Water & Power (LA DWP)
- Caravan Imports
- University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District
- California State University Long Beach (CSULB)
- City of Los Angeles Department of Airport Engineering
- University of California Irvine (UCI)
- California State University Northridge (CSUN)
- City of Ontario
- City of Los Angeles Department of Public Works
- County of Los Angeles
- City of Los Angeles Recreation and Parks
- Santa Monica College (SMC)
- Long Beach Unified School District (LBUSD)
- City of Anaheim Department of Public Works
- Whittier Union High School District (WUHSD)
- Burbank Unified School District
- Santa Barbara Community College District (SBCCD)
- Huntington Beach Union High School District (HBUHSD)
- County Sanitation District of Los Angeles County
- City of Montclair
- Inglewood Unified School District (IUSD)
- San Gabriel Unified School District
- Simi Valley Unified School District (SVUSD)
- City of Whittier
- Compton Unified School District
- Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD)
- Long Beach Community College District (LBCCD)
- City of Oxnard
- City of Los Angeles World Airport (LAWA)
- Rio Hondo Community College District